One Last Dance FTK
Dear Family and Friends,
I am excited to announce that I am helping organize the 2021 Rutgers University Dance Marathon to raise funds and awareness for Embrace Kids Foundation which supports children with cancer, blood disorders and other serious health challenges. This year, I'm the Director of Finance, working closely on a team of 6 Directors and 19 Assistant Directors to bring our vibrant community together, no matter the venue.
Even though a global pandemic has caused us to pause and look out for each other by staying at home and away from the threat of disease, our families' battles with chronic illness have not stopped. Now more than ever, our families are relying on our support to ease the economic burdens that this pandemic has wrought.
Your generosity can:
- help turn an otherwise lonely stay at the hospital into one filled with the comforting presence of a friendly Embrace Kids staff member
- allow family members to cover non-medical costs that come with a cancer diagnosis like gas, hotel, and food costs
- bring joy and spontaneity to the kids on the floor by allowing Embrace Kids to arrange meet-and-greets with Rutgers athletes and holiday parties
- inspire Rutgers students to join the RU4Kids program and make patients' days brighter
- help keep patient families out of the hospital by funding the David E. Zullo PACCT palliative care program
- help families facing extreme hardship by funding the Emergency Financial Assistance program
- support survivors striving for higher education by funding scholarships
- assist and connect patient families from diverse backgrounds through the Bilingual Program
...and so much more!
You can help make a difference by making a tax-deductible donation on my fundraising page. No gift is too small.
Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! Thank you so much for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.